Textbooks and materials may be purchased through the bookstore in Wisconsin Rapids and from the Campus Offices at the Adams Campus, Marshfield Campus, and Stevens Point Campus. Hours of operation may vary. All purchases are by cash, check, or credit card unless authorized by a sponsoring agency.
715.387.2538 or 715.389.7010
7:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
The bookstore will grant refunds on purchases only under the following conditions:
- The original register receipt must be present with all returns.
- The student account refund process may be used for returns after the start of classes and the credit will be applied to any outstanding balance prior to a refund check being issued.
- The Mid-State Bookstores reserve the right to deny return privileges at any time for reasonable cause.
- When using financial aid to purchase items, the return transaction must be applied to the financial aid account first prior to a refund check being issued (cash will not be given at the store for returns where financial aid was used).
- BOOKS / COURSE PACKETS: Refunds will be offered for textbooks returned within the first three weeks of the starting date of the associated class. Purchaser must provide evidence (e.g., class schedule) that they are/were enrolled in the associated class for the book they are returning. Books must be returned in original purchase condition, including all supplemental materials included with purchase of the book.The College Bookstore reserves the right to determine if the book is acceptable for return based on publisher guidelines.
- ITEMS MARKED “NO RETURN IF UNWRAPPED”: Cannot be returned when unwrapped due to supplier policy.
- ACCESS CODES: If opened or tampered with, are nonrefundable per supplier policy.
- NON-BOOK, SUPPLY, AND MERCHANDISE RETURNS: Must be made within three weeks of the purchase of the product. Items in original packaging, not opened, and not used can be returned.
- APPAREL: Refunds will be given within three weeks of purchase date.Apparel may not be worn or washed and original tags must be attached.
Mid-State Bookstore Mission
Mid-State Technical College Bookstores provide educational materials and supplies in a convenient, supportive, and customer focused environment that enhances the teaching and learning experience.